Millennial Families’ 2017 Passion Points™, and a new road map for brand relevance in 2018.
Why should you care? Because family marketing miracles are built on human insights, not category insights. The advertising campaigns that give us goosebumps, the new products that transform categories, or the events that change the trajectory of a brand all come from something deeply and profoundly true to families as people rather than families as consumers of your category. Those emotional truths have shifted, big time, and if you are not aware of what they are and what they mean, then you are not relevant.
• Future Shock: A snapshot the Millennial families’ 2017 Passion Points™ and the astonishing shifts compared to 2016 and ‘15. Included will be a close-up on how these emotional hot spots vary across Hispanic, African American, and Caucasian families and the fascinating evening out of Passion Points™ that have long separated them.
• Marketing Miracles: Case studies and other examples that show how a handful of brands have connected the dots between these new emotional truths and their brands or products in order to elevate their emotional relevance, enrich the role they play in families lives, and make piles of money in the process.
• Opportunity shout-out of ideas for ways of applying these findings to your brands and new products through participant share-out of opportunity listening cards they will be using throughout the session.
Module 1: Future Shock: Key findings from The Family Room 2017 Passion Points™ Of Millennial Families curated and tailored for maximum relevance on your category and brands.
Module 2: Opportunity Shout Outs: An opportunity for participants to stop listening and start applying what they are hearing to their most pressing brand questions and new product innovation priorities
Module 3: Brand Break Outs: Optional hour-long sessions with George and your individual brand or project teams to review key projects, discuss key issues, and brainstorm disruptive solution through the lens of families’ 2017 Passion Points™.
• Brand managers seeking ways of adding emotional relevance to their product’s rational features and functions
• New product developers interested in creating concepts that solve for their occasion’s emotional white space, not its increasingly limed category white space.
• Agency partners seeking inspiration for more disruptive, ambitious, and emotionally impactful campaigns and programs targeting Millennial families or Gen Z youth.